Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Full Year Later...

I must confess, I'm a bit surprised that I've neglected my blog for an entire year. I apologize for that. 2012 was a very busy year for me.

Last year, I expanded my convention tour to include a third convention where I sold my work. I also completed the second issue of Hybrid: Gods and Demons. It was a big success and a definite labor of love!




Now, I'm now working on the second issue of Sweet Shoppe. Things are coming along well with layouts and story completely finished. Working on illustrations, now.

Bella Mariposa is still in the works, as well. It will most likely be featured as side stories at the end of the comics I produce, or as a series of ashcan comics...or possibly a web-comic. We'll see.

There's a lot more that's been going on over the last year, but it's much too much for just one post. For now, I'll leave you with Miele from Bella Mariposa. This is my first sketch/drawing of the new year. It looks like it's going to be the year of the honeybee.



No comments: