Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Month of Change



Well, it's March and it's my favorite month of the year because, among a lot of wonderful things, it's the month where spring starts. For me, that's a huge season of change. One change, I've redesigned my sprites. They ended up in a way that I am quite pleased with. Another change is, I've adopted a puppy. She's a chocolate lab with dazzling amber eyes. I haven't decided upon a name for her, but I'm leaning towards Juma, the name of one of my sprite characters. In fact, I'll show a recent illustration of her here. I hope you enjoy the pic. Well, I think that's all for me for now. I hope to write back again real soon. See ya! Here's Juma:


2 comments:

JC said...

Kitt fails to mention that one reason March might be her favorite is becasue it's the month of her birth.

Kitt is paranoid and doesn' like that type of info floating arond on the internet. OOPS! ^___^

JC said...

My latest blog is about u:

http://jcetheredge.blogspot.com

CHECK IT!